The Summer Reading Challenge will begin on May 24th, but you are able to register in advance. Please note that any reading logged before May 24th will not count towards the Summer Reading Challenge.
How the Challenge Works
1. Read a book and log it on Beanstack starting May 24.
2. See your badge appear in color after logging.
3. Your badges give you entries toward the Grand Prize drawing.
4. Keep reading and earning more grand prize entries.
The Summer Reading Program ends July 31.
- Visit our Beanstack website. Click the "register" button if you need to create an account, or click the "sign in" button to access your existing account.
- Alternatively, use the Beanstack Tracker App on your phone or other mobile device (apple | android) to create, sign in, and manage your account.
- Within one account, you can set up and manage reader profiles for all of your family members!
Print Paper Reading Log
If you would prefer to participate with paper logs than online, you can print it at this link below. If you are unable to print, you can use paper you have at home to log your books.Print Paper Reading Log
If you have trouble setting up or accessing your account, or have any other questions, please contact us any time at 618-692-7556 or by email.