The Summer Reading Challenge will begin on June 1st, but you are able to register in advance. Please note that any reading logged before June 1st will not count towards the Summer Reading Challenge. On June 1st, we will be adding a links to this page so that you can print a paper reading log. This page is for adults. If you are interested in the Children's Summer Reading Challenge, you can find it here. The teen challenge can be found here.
How It Works
1. Read a book and log it on Beanstack starting June 1.
2. See your badge appear in color after logging.
3. Your badges give you entries toward the Grand Prize drawing.
4. Keep reading and earning more grand prize entries.
The Summer Reading Program ends July 31.
Register for the Summer Reading Challenge
There are 3 ways to track your reading this summer:
- Click on the "REGISTER" link below and participate through EPL's Beanstack website on your desktop/mobile device.
- Download the “Beanstack Tracker” app available on the App Store and Google Play and participate through the Beanstack app.
- Print paper reading logs available on this page.
If you already have a Beanstack account for EPL Reading Challenges, you can sign in to your account and then register for the Summer Reading Challenge.REGISTER
Print Paper Reading Log
If you would prefer to participate with paper logs, you can print it at this link below. If you are unable to print, you can use paper you have at home to log your books.Print Paper Reading Log