Welcome to the Back to School Challenge! Log your minutes during the month of September, track that time on Beanstack, and earn new badges. Join the community to read as many minutes as possible for the chance to win one of three grand prizes for $500 toward books or supplies for your library!
If you have created a Beanstack account for one of our previous challenges, you do not need to do so again. Simply log in to your account to register for a new challenge.
How the Challenge Works
- Visit our Beanstack website. Click the "register" button if you need to create an account, or click the "sign in" button to access your existing account.
- Alternatively, use the Beanstack Tracker App on your phone or other mobile device (apple | android) to create, sign in, and manage your account.
- Within one account, you can set up and manage reader profiles for all of your family members!
Logging Your Reading
- Register for the challenge. It is open for all ages!
- This challenge uses Logging Badges for Minutes.
- Click to log the amount of time you spend reading.
- You will earn a virtual badge for your first 20 minutes. The next badge is earned at 60 minutes.
- Every additional 60 minutes after that will earn another badge, up to 600 minutes (10 hours total).
- Your participation can help our library have the chance to win a grand prize worth $500 toward books and supplies, provided by Zoobean!
If you have trouble setting up or accessing your account, or have any other questions, please contact us any time at 618-692-7556 or by email.