Planning a trip to Italy but don’t know any Italian? Taking French classes but need help with further practice? Check out Mango Languages! Mango is a personalized, adaptive language-learning experience that provides the tools and guidance you need to expand your language skills wherever and however you learn best. Reinforce your language skills with listening, reading, and review activities. With over 70 languages available to learn, your options are limitless!
Mango helps students and individuals learn both online and on-the-go. Edwardsville Public Library cardholders can access Mango Languages on the “Resources” tab on the library’s website at www.edwardsvillelibrary.org. There is also an app available on the App Store and the Google Play Store. Please ask library staff if you’d like any more tips for using this database. We’re happy to assist you!
How can I win a Mango Prize Package?
- Go to Mango, and create your account.
- Pick a language you want to learn.
- Start working through the lessons.
- After completing at least 5 lessons, fill out our questionnaire (below) and let us know your thoughts about your experience with Mango.
- Deadline for trying Mango and filling out the questionnaire is Monday, October 7, 2019.
- Ten people that complete the challenge will win a prize package. Prize packages include a 25 oz. easy pour bottle, ear buds, chapstick, and a pen. All prizes need to be picked up at the Edwardsville Public Library.
About the Author
Katherine is the Social Media Coordinator and has been working at EPL since 2008. She loves books, especially ones with unique plots and those written so well that she can't put them down.