Tell us your thoughts on a Young Adult book you have read, and your review may be featured in a future library blog post or in the Teen Section. It can be a book you are reading for school or just for fun. If your review is accepted, you may request one hour’s worth of community service approval.
Please follow the guidelines below.
- Be sure to enter your full name and correct email in the form. This will not be shared, but we may need to contact you.
- You must be between 12 and 19 years old, unless otherwise approved by a librarian.
- Your review should be between 200 and 300 words.
- Please include in your review:
- Book information: Title, Author, Genre (fiction or nonfiction, fantasy, sci-fi, realistic, etc.), Is it part of a series?
- A brief plot summary without giving away the ending or any significant spoilers.
- Your opinion of the book. Did you like it or not, and why? What did you think of the writing style (How was the pace? Was it easy to read and understand? Was it attention-grabbing? etc.)? Who would you recommend to read this book (For example, "If you like Stranger Things, you should read this!")?
- The review must be your original work. Read more about plagiarism.
- Reviews should not contain insensitive, discriminatory, or crude language.
- Edit your work for any major spelling and grammatical errors.
- Minor mistakes won't cause your review to be rejected, but please do proofread.
- You may submit up to three reviews per month.