STEAM is all around us! From the questions we ask, technology we use, and creative solutions we develop, our world is powered by STEAM. Learn more about its progress, pioneers, games, and activities in this interactive challenge! This is an ongoing challenge, so complete it at your own pace in any order. Register now on Beanstack, and read more about it below.
If you have created a Beanstack account for one of our previous challenges, you do not need to do so again. Simply log in to your account to register for a new challenge.
How the Challenge Works
- Visit our Beanstack website. Click the "register" button if you need to create an account, or click the "sign in" button to access your existing account.
- Alternatively, use the Beanstack Tracker App on your phone or other mobile device (apple | android) to create, sign in, and manage your account.
- Within one account, you can set up and manage reader profiles for all of your family members!
Logging Your Reading
- Register for the challenge. It is open for ages 7-11, or Grades 2-5!
- This challenge uses Activity Badges.
- Click on a badge and follow the instructions to learn about different elements of STEAM.
- Answer the questions in the text space, and check off the boxes to log your activity.
- See your badges appear in color as you work through the activity badges.
- This is an ongoing challenge, so complete it at your own pace in any order!
If you have trouble setting up or accessing your account, or have any other questions, please contact us any time at 618-692-7556 or by email.