The Summer Reading Challenge will begin on June 1st, but you are able to register in advance. Please note that any reading logged before June 1st will not count towards the Summer Reading Challenge. On June 1st, we will be adding a links to this page so that you can print a paper reading log. This page is for Teens. If you are interested in the Children's Summer Reading Challenge, you can find it here. If you are interested in the Adult Summer Reading Challenge, you can find it here.
Pre-Register for the Summer Reading Challenge
The Summer Reading Challenge at EPL will begin on June 1st. You can pre-register for this challenge by clicking on the PRE-REGISTER link below. If you already have a Beanstack account, you can pre-register for the reading challenge once you are signed in. If you would prefer to use the mobile app, you can find it on the App Store or Google Play by searching for "Beanstack Tracker". Due to the current Covid-19 situation, free book prizes will be unavailable to receive until the library reopens and patrons are able to come into the building. The Summer Reading Challenge ends on July 31st.
How It Works
- Read a book and log it online in your Beanstack account starting June 1.
- See your badge appear in color after logging.
- Once you earn 5 badges for reading books, you have earned a Free Book and an entry in the Grand Prize Drawing.
- Pick up your Free Book at the Edwardsville Public Library Youth Desk (when reopened).
- After that, you will earn a badge and an entry in the Grand Prize Drawing for every 5 books you read & log until the end of the program!