The Read Beyond the Beaten Path Summer Reading Challenge will run from May 26th-July 31st, 2022.
How the Challenge Works
- Read a book and log it starting May 26th. You will be able to participate online with Beanstack or with a paper reading log.
- See your badge appear in color after logging on Beanstack, or mark off a circle "badge" on your paper log.
- Earn 10 badges for reading books to win a Prize Pack and an entry to the Grand Prize Drawing!
- Visit the Edwardsville Public Library Youth Desk to pick up your Prize Pack, which includes a Free Book and coupons & passes.
- Earn more chances to win the Grand Prize for every additional 10 books you read by July 31st!
Grand Prize Winners will be notified by phone in early August.
- Visit our Beanstack website. Click the "register" button if you need to create an account, or click the "sign in" button to access your existing account.
- Alternatively, use the Beanstack Tracker App on your phone or other mobile device (apple | android) to create, sign in, and manage your account.
- Within one account, you can set up and manage reader profiles for all of your family members!
Why Summer Reading?
If you have trouble setting up or accessing your account, or have any other questions, please contact us any time at 618-692-7556 or by email.