The Reading Colors Your World Summer Reading Challenge will run from May 24th-July 31st, 2021.
How the Challenge Works
- Read a book and log it on Beanstack starting May 24th.
- See your badge appear in color after logging.
- Earn 10 badges for reading books to win a Free Book and an entry to the Grand Prize Drawing!
- Visit the Edwardsville Public Library Youth Desk to pick up your Free Book.
- Earn more chances to win the Grand Prize for every additional 10 books you read and for completing optional activities by July 31st!
Grand Prize Winners will be notified by phone in early August.
- Visit our Beanstack website. Click the "register" button if you need to create an account, or click the "sign in" button to access your existing account.
- Alternatively, use the Beanstack Tracker App on your phone or other mobile device (apple | android) to create, sign in, and manage your account.
- Within one account, you can set up and manage reader profiles for all of your family members!
Print a Paper Reading Log
If you would prefer to participate with paper logs than online, you can print it from the buttons below.
If you are unable to print, you can use paper you have at home to log your books and activities.
Once you complete the log, bring it to the Youth Desk at the library to redeem your prize!
The logs below are for Ages 2-11 and Baby & Parent Challenges. The Teen paper log is located here.
More Summer Fun
Summer of Numbers
Add a little math to your summer reading! Bedtime Math posts a new math problem every night on their website and their free app. Kids fill in a new star on their chart every time they do Bedtime Math. If you are unable to print, keep track of your progress on paper you have at home. Return your completed chart to the Edwardsville Public Library Youth Desk to be entered in a raffle for a free book.
Why Summer Reading?
If you have trouble setting up or accessing your account, or have any other questions, please contact us any time at 618-692-7556 or by email.