The Reading Colors Your World Summer Reading Challenge will run from May 24th-July 31st, 2021.
How the Challenge Works
- Read a book and log it on Beanstack starting May 24th.
- See your badge appear in color after logging.
- Earn 5 badges for reading books to win a Free Book and an entry to the Grand Prize Drawing!
- Visit the Edwardsville Public Library Youth Desk to pick up your Free Book.
- Earn more chances to win the Grand Prize for every additional book you read and for completing optional activities by July 31st!
Grand Prize Winners will be notified by phone in early August.
- Visit our Beanstack website. Click the "register" button if you need to create an account, or click the "sign in" button to access your existing account.
- Alternatively, use the Beanstack Tracker App on your phone or other mobile device (apple | android) to create, sign in, and manage your account.
- Within one account, you can set up and manage reader profiles for all of your family members.
Print a Paper Reading Log
If you would prefer to participate with paper logs than online, you can print it from the button below.
If you are unable to print, you can use paper you have at home to log your books and activities, and then redeem your prize at the Youth Desk.
This log is for Teens. The Children's paper log is located here.Print Teen Paper Log
If you have trouble setting up or accessing your account, or have any other questions, please contact us any time at 618-692-7556 or by email.