A valid photo ID is required to use the computer labs. The Youth Lab, on the lower level, can be used by anyone 17 and under, or parents/guardians with babies and/or children. The Adult computer lab is for patrons 18 and older. Both our computer labs close 15 minutes prior to the library closing.
Printer/scanner access is available in our two computer labs:
- B&W print copies - 10 cents/page
- Color print copies – 25 cents/page
- Wireless printing is available via our PrinterOn service.
We have a public copy machine in the Adult Library for black & white copies (if you need assistance with color copies, please ask a staff member):
- B&W copies - 10 cents/page
We offer a faxing service at our Adult Circulation Desk:
- $1.00 per page to send or receive a fax, with a cap of a $5.00 charge per transaction.
- There is no charge for sending or receiving a fax to a toll-free number.
We do not have commercial grade equipment, so we cannot accommodate print/copy/fax jobs over 75 pages.