Grab a blanket, your fluffy socks, and your favorite warm drink or snack! Hop into a reading nook and sink into a good book. For each book that you read & log on Beanstack or on a Winter Reading Challenge Bookmark, you will be entered into a prize drawing. Happy Reading!
How Logging on Beanstack Works
- Visit our Beanstack website. Click the "register" button if you need to create an account, or click the "sign in" button to access your existing account.
- Alternatively, use the Beanstack Tracker App on your phone or other mobile device (apple | android) to create, sign in, and manage your account.
- Within one account, you can set up and manage reader profiles for all of your family members!
Logging Your Reading
- Register for the challenge. It is open for all ages!
- This challenge uses Logging Badges.
- Click to log a book that you read. You can enter a number of books that you read to log in bulk or optionally, enter the titles of the books you read one by one.
- You will earn a logging badge for every book logged.
How Logging with a Bookmark Works
Get Your Bookmark
- Stop by either desk at the Library and ask for a Winter Reading Challenge Bookmark.
- Mark off a badge on the back for each book you read between Jan. 1 & Feb. 28.
- Fill out your information on the bookmark before turning it in.
- Return your bookmark when you are finished reading, and we will enter you into the prize drawing for each book you read.
- All bookmarks must be returned to the library by February 28 to qualify.
- Only one bookmark will count per person.
- For each book you read & log on Beanstack or on your bookmark, you will be entered to win a prize.
- There will be a drawing for each of the following age groups: 0-11, 12-17, and 18+!
- Winners will be notified by phone or email in March.
Prizes are sponsored by the Edwardsville Library Friends (ELFs). Thank you!
If you have trouble setting up or accessing your account, or have any other questions, please contact us any time at 618-692-7556 or by email.