The concept is simple, the rewards are priceless! Read a book (any book) to your newborn, infant, and/or toddler. The goal is to have read 1,000 books (yes, you can repeat books) before your precious one starts kindergarten. Register now on Beanstack, and read more about it below.
If you have created a Beanstack account for one of our previous challenges, you do not need to do so again. Simply log in to your account to register for a new challenge.
How the Challenge Works
- Visit our Beanstack website. Click the "register" button if you need to create an account, or click the "sign in" button to access your existing account.
- Alternatively, use the Beanstack Tracker App on your phone or other mobile device (apple | android) to create, sign in, and manage your account.
- Within one account, you can set up and manage reader profiles for all of your family members!
Logging Your Reading
- Register for the challenge. It is open for children from newborns to Kindergarteners!
- This challenge uses Logging Badges.
- Click to log a book that you have read together with your child. You can enter a number of books that you read to log in bulk or optionally, enter the titles of the books you read one by one. You can also repeat books that you read more than once - each time counts!
- You will earn a virtual badge for every 100 books logged.
Visit the library to collect your prizes as you work your way through the challenge.
- Every 100 Books: Receive a sticker and add your child's name to the 1000 Books Bulletin Board to show their progress
- 500 Books: Receive a free book
- 1000 Books: Receive a completion certificate and a bag full of school supplies for Kindergarten!
If you have trouble setting up or accessing your account, or have any other questions, please contact us any time at 618-692-7556 or by email.